Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Wine, Women and Walleye(a delicious fish)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Another Summer of fishing has come and gone (snowed yesterday like #@$$$)

    And I shake the sea legs,and come back
    to the friendliest board around besides
    The few pop ins and sensless drivvle I spew
    in the summer I kind a take a computer
    hiatus but look in and see whats all going
    on I look forward to next chaterday.
    Cheers all

    Look forward to poppin in CW

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tim52160's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    makes me wish they hadnt stolen my tacklebox! Kind of killed it for me this year. I'd had some lures and flies since i was a kid! However fall is the BEST time to fish. i caught 88 bluegills,bass and crappie one day in the fall.Lot of fileting that night.
    !Definitly have to try some walleye fishing. Grandfather always said walleyes and bluegill are the two best eating fish.

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    It's ALWAYS good to see you hereabouts CW.
    Best <s>FISHES</s> WISHES for a splendiferous season!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic